Search This Blog

Thursday, May 31, 2012

The Small Ice Cube's Journey to Freedom.


A Day In the Life of States of Matter Changes

I started as ice,
Cold and dreary,
Gray and translucent.
 I was a cube.
I had reached my freezing point.
Everything was “certain” they said.
I would always be:
A constant mass,
One shape,
One size.
They said I wouldn’t move much.
They said I would always be a solid.
They were wrong.
I decided to melt.
I had to be something
Other than myself.
I melted in the form of water.
I started to move more.
ALL OF A SUDDEN
I formed to the shape of the crowd.
I thought I was cool.
I was now a liquid.
I moved when my friends did.
I realized I needed to be
Free.
I knew what I was
I was
Made
To
Be
Something that had
Energy.
I was destined to be…
A GAS!
I evaporated and
I flew up in to the sky.
I would have free form
I could evaporate.
I could be myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment